Stop a LEGO Jurassic World Indominus rex Breakout! Set includes impound with lab and feeding crane, helicopter and a gyro sphere. Direct the Indominus rex back to the impound! Red alert – the huge Indominus rex has broken out of the impound! Zach is inside the gyro sphere launched from the pen wall and now he’s under attack. Direct the hunt for the rampaging beast from the impounds research tower. Set off in hot pursuit in the helicopter, evading the dinosaur’s snapping jaws and swiping claws. You must get that dangerous dyno safely back in the pen before it causes serious damage. Includes 4 mini figures with assorted weapons and accessories: Zach, an ACU trooper, Dr Wu and a vet. Impound features a tower including research lab with dyno-DNA amber element with mosquito decoration, syringe, dyno pen with feeding crane and pallet, breakout function and gyro sphere launch function, and accessory elements including 2 chicken legs, plants and coffee cup, and translucent light elements. Helicopter features a cockpit for a mini figure, turning main rotor and rear rotor blades. Also includes a gyro sphere. Weapons include the vet’s shock rod and the ACU trooper’s 2 tranquilizer guns. Accessory elements include Dr Wu’s lab bottle and the ACU trooper’s walkie-talkie. Feed the Indominus Rex with the feeding crane. Feed the Indominus Rex with the feeding crane. Conduct research in the tower. Launch the gyro sphere from the impound wall. Activate the dyno pen’s breakout function.
- Pursue the marauding dinosaur with the helicopter; create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- Impound measures over 8″ (21cm) high, 12″ (33cm) wide and 15″ (39cm) deep
- Helicopter measures over 2″ (7cm) high, 5″ (13cm) long and 1″ (4cm) wide (excluding rotors)
- Pallet measures over 1″ (3cm) high, 1″ (4cm) wide and 1″ (4cm) deep
- Indominus rex stands over 6″ (16cm) tall; Gyro sphere measures over 2″ (6cm) across