THE IDEAL PILLOW FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE
Is your baby growing up and ready for their first pillow? Start out with something that has the right fill and fluff: a Dreamtown Pillow. We’ve been reviewed and recommended by chiropractors as the ideal sized pillow and fill for ages 2-5 yrs. Your child or toddler will love having their very own pillow: to sleep, for naps at school or daycare, for rides to the grandparents or long trips out of town. For some toddlers, a familiar blanket or pillow can provide comfort when sleeping or when away from home.
PROUDLY MADE WITH CARE
All our pillows are manufactured and shipped from the USA. The Pure Sleep pillow shell is 100% certified organic cotton, woven in a soft and delicate 200 thread count. The pillow filling is hollow, siliconized, polyester cluster fiber. The pillows are non-allergenic, washable and without exception the finest toddler pillow of its class!
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry gentle, low heat. Pound on flat surface to reset fibers. Fluff to shape.
Dreamtown Kids is a family owned and operated business. If the pillow you receive is filled too thick or thin to your liking then please contact us and we’ll do our best to get you a customized pillow to your satisfaction.
Click “Buy” and get your own Dreamtown Pillow.
- CHIROPRACTOR RECOMMENDED “Best pillows for kids!” Made 14×19 for larger head space than most toddler pillows and less fill for ideal child neck support. Reviewed and recommended by Chiropractors.
- 100% certified Organic cotton fabric casing. It’s grown, woven and sewn in the USA. It’s soft, delicate and breathable. Premium First Class fiber cluster fill guarantees the pillow is hypoallergenic. You get the best of both worlds!
- This pillow is perfect for your growing baby. Get them better sleep in crib, bed, daycare, naps and travel in car or airplane!
- Dreamtown kids is a small family run business known for outstanding customer service. This pillow is has been made with care by a manufacturer that’s been in the business for over 50 years.
- If you find your pillow is too thick of thin for your little one, contact us and we’ll do our best to customize your order to your satisfaction!