Our Skill-Building Entry-Level Model. STRIDER balance bikes are the industry-leader when it comes to helping children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. The lightweight, pedal-less design allows children to straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or running. This natural method puts the focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. Strider Bikes are scientifically proven to increase balance in children of all abilities in a fun and engaging way.
- The #1 Selling, Most highly rated, Highest Reviewed Balance Bike in the World.
- STRIDER has the youngest starting age: 18 months. If they can walk they can ride!
- The Most Adjustable Seat & Handlebar Height of any Balance Bike.
- STRIDER gives children the Easiest Transition to a Pedal Bike.
- The 12 Classic model comes with the mini-seat (18-36 months). Strider recommends the additional padded seat with extra long seat post for children 36-60 months.